Skip to main content

Voice of your love -me

I don't know is answer what a give to the most 
but it is the answer that you don't want to hear most.
Sometimes I think I haunt you like a ghost.
Please, knowo that I always keep you in queen's post.

I don't know from when this gap was formed.
Please, you don't have to be armed.
Know that I never wish to see yourself harmed.
To my eyes you always look charmed.

Not even once I have lied to you.
Not even once I have thought bad doings to you.
Not even once I have intentionally hurt you.
Not even once I have lost the love I have towards you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgetting unforgettable

You said, " you're not showing love. You don't care like I care you! You're doing things so that you'll break up with my love! And, I don't like you!" These things, have gone inside. And, started nagging the devil inside! It started to make me show my ego! It made me loose my patience! Every time you said, And ended up making me take a bus to your home! By keeping the face which I've said Not to keep and it made the devil inside to bloom! I forgot, how we started talking! I forgot, how we started loving! I forgot, how  you was! I forgot, whom I was!

This isn't mere Love!

This isnt love. I have some feeling, don't know how to express. I don't know, how to build trust. But, trust is must! This isnt love. I try to speak out, But overthinking about the outcome, I try not to speak out. This isn't love. The feeling I have, couldn't be confined with just this word. It is something above everything and everyone! This isn't love. I want to build something, Which would last forever. This isn't mere love!